What to expect under Orange Traffic Light
We are open at Alert level 2 and adhering to the highest standards of Health and Safety practices. We are fully compliant with the NZ Government and Ministry of Health guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our clients.
We are members of and follow the guidelines of the New Zealand Society of Cosmetic Medicine.
Keeping you safe at Alert Level 2
- Sign in using the Covid tracer App - or using our manual tracing system as per Government requirements
- You MUST wear a mask and is a condition of entry - You are required to leave your mask on until instructed by your doctor or beauty therapist.
- We will wear a mask – We will wear a mask at all times while working to keep you safe
- We will wash our hands properly before and after seeing you
- We will provide hand sanitiser for you to use
- We continue to sanitise and clean our treatment rooms and clinic spaces
- Along with masks we will be wearing gloves and adhering to Government guidelines for the wearing of PPE
- Please come to your appointment alone
Please stay home if you feel unwell
We ask that you do not come in if you are feeling unwell – please let us know via email/phone and we can reschedule your appointment. Our team will also stay at home if they are feeling unwell.
Covid-19 vaccine information
- A two week stand-down is required after a Covid-19 vaccination before a dermal filler treatment.
- All Koru Clinic staff are double-vaccinated.
- We reserve the right to view proof of vaccination before your treatment.