We can remove moles that are benign & leave you virtually scar-free without the use of a scalpel
Cosmetic removal of benign moles
Ellman Surgitron® system allows the removal of cosmetic lumps and bumps on the face and body with virtually no risk of scarring.
All treatments are performed by experienced Cosmetic Physicians.
Previously, benign lesions removed for cosmetic reasons on the face were removed by surgical excision leaving a linear scar. With the Ellman Surgitron® only the lesion itself is removed, after a small amount of anaesthetic administered by a very fine needle under the lesion.
Immediately after excision, there is simply a small, raw non-bleeding surface no bigger than the original surface area of the lesion. This forms a scab and 7-10 days later there is a fresh healthy layer of new skin which over time blends in to the normal skin colour.
Benefits of Cosmetic Radiosurgery
- Virtually no risk of scarring – the removal occurs at a very superficial skin level
- Minimal damage to surrounding skin
- No bleeding
- Minimal if any pain
The Surgitron Technology
Surgitron uses advanced radio-wave technology that provides unparalleled surgical control, precision, versatility, and safety.
A surgical electrode, made out of fine tungsten wire, emits radio-waves at 3.8MHz and glides through tissue with no pressure. The cutting effect is performed without crushing cells.
Heat is generated by resistance offered by tissue to the passage of a radio frequency wave which disintegrates and volatizes the cells in its path. It causes the tissue to split apart as if it had been cut with a sharp razor-blade.An equally significant advantage is that the electrode is self-sterilising while in use, diminishing the likelihood of post procedure infection.
Areas That Can Be Treated
Growths treated include moles, skin tags, seborrhoiec keratoses, warts, verruccas, and other raised lesions, and facial veins.
- Face - the technique is particularly useful for facial growths and spots as there is no scarring and the healing period is short.
- Facial veins - lasers are usually used for facial veins, but for those people who are not suitable for laser, surgitron is a good alternative.
- Armpits/Breasts/Neck - these are common sites of fleshy growths called skin tags. The technique is often used to remove skin tags under the armpits and under the breasts and in the V of the neck.
Ellman Surgitron® Treatment
The cost of Ellman Surgitron® treatment varies depending on the number of growths removed
Typically starts from $250